Saturday, September 05, 2009

Big sister

Thanks to everyone for the prayers while we were going through fertility treatments again down here in Texas. A new doctor means new and different ideas for what medications and routes to take with treatments. So, it's been an interesting ride already with lots of trips to Beaumont and Houston, along with babysitters for Gabrielle (since children aren't allowed in this doctor's office).

Enough said...

Actually, she's really happy about the "BIG NEWS", and has even lifted my shirt up to say "hi" to the baby and give my little tummy a kiss. I think it's adorable, and I almost cried the first time that she did it! She has been consistent about wanting a "siser", so I guess we'll see about that in a few months.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Such wonderful news! I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately and so glad to hear your news! We'll be praying for a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy!