Saturday, October 31, 2009
Posted by Theresa Walker at 6:48 PM
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Check out the chocolate on Gabrielle's face! :)
1 pie crust
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 T. milk
1 c. brown sugar
¾ c. light corn syrup
3 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cornstarch
2 T. butter
1 ¼ c. pecan pieces
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Bring pie crust to room temperature and place crust in pie pan.
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in a medium glass bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Scrape out mixture, spread on the crust, and set aside.
- In the same bowl combine brown sugar and corn syrup and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine eggs, yolks, vanilla, and cornstarch in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Add melted butter and sugar mixture, beating for another 30 seconds. Stir in pecans and pour into pie.
- Bake on a lower oven rack for 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!!!
Posted by Theresa Walker at 12:39 PM
Posted by Theresa Walker at 12:19 PM
Posted by Theresa Walker at 12:08 PM
Friday, October 23, 2009
Posted by Theresa Walker at 8:14 PM