Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What a big girl!

Every time we mop the floors (which isn't all that often since we don't have house pets or anything messy) Gabrielle BEGS to help mop the floors. I think I need to hire her out to some of my friends who don't like housework! :)

The latest "tent" complete with a door this time!

As a reward for having a good day last Sunday, Gabrielle chose to have a "mommy-daughter date night" at McDonald's. We even brought home some ice cream to eat outside and share with daddy. Cheers (with spoons!).

Playing some basketball with daddy.

Slam dunk!

And, a hook-shot for daddy.

Cheese (ignore those legs in the background!).


I LOVE to hear Gabrielle sing, especially praise songs. And this time you get the bonus of watching her dance with one of her baby-dolls too!

2 comments:

Micah said...

Gabbi is such a blessed little girl. Your home is so peaceful... and CLEAN. (I'll email you about setting up a time she can come mop MY floors) =)

Micah said...

I thought I was coming to see "Easy Enchiladas"??? What's up?