Sunday, November 06, 2011

And the winners are...

For the Jeremy Riddle "Furious" CD...
True Random Number Generator 1Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Paula Droddy

Cat O. is the winner of the "Cooper and Me" book. Luckily for her, no one else commented on the book post, so she was automatically the big winner!

And, for "The Christmas Lodge" DVD...
True Random Number Generator 2Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jill P.

Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaways this time around! Stay tuned for more Christian media reviews. I've got a book, a CD, and a digital album that will also be coming with giveaways soon!

1 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

I don't know btw why it says that each "random.org" had 100 as the max. I'm sure it had something to do with the way I copied it off their website...it at least came up with the correct number at the bottom.