Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Found

I finally found the cord to hook the camera up to the computer, and uploaded the last month of pictures to our lab top.  Hopefully I can get a new post or two done today (since I am taking a break from unpacking, organizing, cleaning, and decorating...*sigh*).  


Gabrielle and I have also been going to Story Time at the local Library on Wednesday mornings--unfortunately today was the last one until their summer programs begin in June.  Did I mention that I even met another friendly mommy there?  Yea!  AND, on top of that, I think that we may have found a church home already too...more to come on that later, hopefully.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers during our transition to a new home here.  I know we couldn't have done it without all of your support!

0 comments: