Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know this is late, but we wanted to still wish all the dudes out there a Happy Father's Day!

Gabrielle with Nick's dad, Chuck, and Grandma Judy too.

Gabrielle with Uncle Joe (Judy's son). Praying for him as he's been going through the court process to even be able to get visitation rights with his kids (obviously his ex-wife isn't being very nice about their situation).

Showing Grandpa Chuck her Little Einstein toys.

CHEEESE!
Every time I see this picture it freaks me out because it looks like a first-day-of-school picture. I'm soooo not ready for that to be here, although I know time will fly by before I know it. She's such an independent little girl, and I know that she's going to love school. But, I'm just not ready for that day to even be close yet!

0 comments: