Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Mommy's little helper

Gabrielle's been asking to "help" me with a lot of things around the house lately...here are a few of the pictures that I have taken when I thought about it. Hopefully I will be able to get her used to "chores" while she's young so that she doesn't whine about them later in life...I'll just have to remind her how much she begged to help when she was little, I guess!

Helping with the toilet brush.
Notice she's even smiling...

Helping wash the dishes.

Getting the pitcher rinsed.

Washing the dishes turned into "playing in the water".

But, she still did a great job with the dishes anyway!

Trying to figure out play dough.

Concentrating...

Yea, this is fun!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it! Service with a smile. :) I hope my kids are still so happy to scrub the toilet when they are teenagers!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long her hair is!! She's getting so big :)
--Kim

Anonymous said...

The girls love to help sweep the floor....not really pick up their toys, but "adult" tasks...
Lisa Vance