Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More pics of our little dude...

On February 3rd we got to "see" our little man again (which was confirmed when he showed us his "parts") via 3-D Sonogram. It was fun, and I think that Gabrielle really enjoyed it too. In fact, she thought that he was coming out to "see" us, and was a little disappointed when we only got to see him on the "TV screen".

Look at those lips!

He looks soooo peaceful napping like that.

So, I thought I would also add a couple of Gabrielle's baby pictures that I thought resembled the ones from the sonogram...I think they have the same lips and chin (which comes from me). Part of me can't wait to see what he's going to look like in person, and then the other part of me remembers that it's going to be a lot of work to begin with (especially helping Gabrielle understand that she won't get my full attention anymore either).

Gabrielle--May 7th (almost 1 month old)

Gabrielle--holding hands in the hospital

Gabrielle--April 19th (9 days old)

Gabrielle--April 14th (1st Day at Home)

Sitting on the "table" waiting for Dr. Sherman to come check me out after we had our 3-D sonogram.

Daddy and Gabrielle self-portrait...Smile, Gabrielle!!!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Pictures of the baby on u/s are gorgeous. Can't believe some of the things they can do these days...

Gabrielle was a beautiful baby too!! Thanks for sharing those.

I know you will do fine with the early days. It will prob be hard for Gabrielle to understand that she won't have all your attention. Cade is figuring it out now and although I probably don't spend as much time with him as I used to I try to find the time to spend with him when the baby is sleeping or when I'm nursing or something. It's hard but when you find your balance it becomes a lot easier.