Sunday, March 28, 2010

False Alarm

Last week (Wednesday the 24th) I was having contractions about 4 minute apart, so the on-call doctor wanted me to come in to the hospital for monitoring. They seriously don't want me to go into labor on my own since I've had a c-section before. Luckily, we got sent back home that night and the contractions subsided, otherwise they would have done the surgery yet that night!

Entrance to the hospital (of course, the main entrance was locked for the evening...seriously). So, we had to go get the car and drive to the other side of the hospital to the emergency entrance.

Laying in the bed being monitored...one hand had my pulse and the other hand I had to punch the button each time I felt the baby move (and he sure was being active that evening).

Mommy and Daddy getting anxious to meet the newest little Walker. I was glad that I threw the name book into my purse before we left...it gave us time to talk over our list some more and get it narrowed down to a couple that we will decide on when we see him for the first time.

0 comments: