Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random things we've been doing...

Daddy getting "dressed up" to dance with his decked-out daughter.

Up-close and personal with Gabrielle.

Just imitating her daddy...

She looks SO grown up in this picture (of course, I wasn't wearing any makeup, so I wish I looked better). I can't believe she's almost three years old already!!!

Hanging out at the park with my mentor-mom, Mary, who brought us a Subway picnic lunch, and is super sweet.

Her second favorite thing at the park...the slides (I think the swings are still her favorite!).

Stylin' in her dress on Sunday with the jelly shoes that I wore when I was a little girl. Seriously, can you believe that they are still in good enough shape for her to play with?!


My little dancer...so dramatic!


Enjoying the beautiful weather at the park.


Reading on the potty...I LOVE that she's pointing her fingers through the words as she "reads" the story to herself. I just couldn't resist catching this on camera!!!


I'm sure Nick isn't going to appreciate that I'm sharing this video with you, but it makes me smile for so many reasons...the fact that he's grooving and I caught it on camera, Gabrielle dressed herself up as a princess, and the fact that she put her crown on her head backwards. Love my wonderful family and the fun we have together!!!

0 comments: