Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's getting hot already!!!

One afternoon last week I decided that it was time to get my car clean. I've decided to stop paying for the automatic car washes since they don't really get my car as shiny as I would like anyway. We had a great time, and it was SUPER hot outside, so this was a perfect after-nap activity!!!

Gabrielle wanted to put her feet in the bucket after we were done...isn't she just adorable???

Using the sprayer to get her feet clean.

Bonus picture...my tomato plant in our backyard. I'm sooo excited that there is actually a tomato growing on it already. Thanks goes to my mom for helping me get it planted and started while she was here visiting us. I just can't wait to eat some of them this summer!!!

Nick and I enjoying our supper outside...and I didn't even get any mosquito bites while we were outside that night!

0 comments: