Saturday, July 17, 2010

Benjamin's Baptism

On Sunday, July 4th we had Benjamin baptized at Eastminster Presbyterian Church in Wichita. It was wonderful to be back "home" again, and see lots of friends and family too.

My two blessings.
I just had to get a picture of Benjamin with the matching hat that goes with his outfit...adorable!

Our family after church.

With the Bruton Family (Benjamin's Godparents).

Gabrielle with her cousins, Samantha and Matthew (my sister's two older kiddos).

Family at lunch...

More family at lunch from the other side of the table.

My sister cuddling Benjamin.

Uncle Dan chatting with Benjamin.

Grandpa Chuck (Nick's dad) and Grandma Judy.

My uncle Dean and aunt Deanna Hobelmann.

Grandma Debbie (Nick's mom).

Grandpa and Grandma Reinke.

1 comments:

Loftin family said...

Congrats on Benjamin! I loved getting his birth announcement and have been meaning to write you, but it just is not happening this summer so I thought a quick comment tonight would be worthwhile. Hope you are loving this little guy. Sometime when you are coming through DFW we have to get our kids together to play -- it has been too long since we caught up.
Jennifer Loftin