Monday, March 07, 2011

Valentine's Day


Gabrielle having fun writing her name on her Valentines.

Concentrating on G-A-B-R-I-E-L-L-E.

Adding candy to the envelopes.

The finished product.
I was SO proud of her for writing her whole name 25 times for her friends at school and MOPS. Some of them she even did all by herself while I was rocking Benjamin for his nap. Could you ask any better from a 3-year old? :)

Outside on Valentine's Day...yes, it was nice here in Texas already.

The chalk drawing we (I) made for daddy to see when he pulled in the driveway from work.

Gabrielle got "Princess Diaries 2" from us for Valentine's Day this year--one of her favorite movies. Now we can erase it off the DVR! :)

Sibling love--awe!

Nick with the guitar pedal from me.

Getting ready to open my gift from Nick...a new curling iron, a "31" makeup bag, and some delicious chocolates.

I was SO proud of Gabrielle for writing "Mommy" on my envelope...had to take a picture since it was the first time she wrote legibly on the card that she gave me.

The roses that Gabrielle and Nick got for me...beautiful!

0 comments: