Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Learning to crawl and more

Okay, so I know that I said I would keep our blog up better after our last post. Sorry...it's been a little harder unpacking our house with Gabi around. But, here are some great pictures to keep you updated on her latest...crawling, pulling up, and just some general personality developing!!!

Trying to crawl...
Isn't this a yoga position?

I love my book...it's tasty!

My first experience in my walker on the tile...weeeee!!!

I'm getting ready for bath time with Mommy...

Going to go get the mail down the street. My sunglasses only stayed on my face halfway there, and then I decided they tasted better than they were blocking the sunshine.

Mommy says "no", so this must be something fun to touch! :)
Reading my book this time instead of eating it...
Just kickin' back in my boppy pillow!

I found that the piano pedals are fun to play with! It makes my Mommy think that I might like to play the piano when I grow up.

Aren't I cute?

I was just playing around, and look where that got me!

You'd better hurry up and lower my bed, Daddy--I can stand up in here now!

Look, Mommy! I can stand up, and only use one hand...boy, I'm brave.

0 comments: