Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More November pictures

This was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen Gabi do so far. She was "exploring" the basket and it tipped herself over into it...funny thing was that she was laying perpedicular over the top for a few seconds, but I wasn't fast enough to get a shot of that. She ended up "dumping" herself out the other side to get out. :)


Doesn't she make a great mime?

Standing with only one hand makes me a bit nervous when she's beside something that she could hit her head on. And, she's already tried standing without holding onto anything for just a second!

Always enjoying playtime with daddy.

More adventures pulling herself up and standing.

Just one more beautiful smile from our little girl.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I can't believe how much Gabi has grown in the few months since we've seen you! She is so cute! I thought she looked more like Nick in one picture and then in the next I think she looks more like you. Such a cute mix of the two of you! Love, Tanya