Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

This is the best mommy-Gabi picture that we were able to get because she kept getting distracted by my necklace, the plant behind me, etc., etc. But, I still think it's adorable because she's actually looking at me!

A little family pose Sunday after church.

One of the funniest pictures that we have taken of Gabi. She was playing with her toys while we were watching "So You Think You Can Dance". All of a sudden she stopped in front of the TV and started doing her little dance moves too. When Nick took the picture, the guy on the screen was obviously being a little weird--may be that's what Gabi was checking out.

I think it's just hilarious!


Gabrielle sporting her red-white-and-blue spirit.


Is she not just so cute in those pigtails? I've been waiting to finally be able to buy some cute hair accessories to put in her hair. Yeah! :)

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

I love the pig tails! Too cute.