Monday, November 24, 2008

My wonderful husband

Just gotta do a little bragging on my husband...

I loved the beautiful flowers that he got me this week...in honor of his "Yellow Rose of Texas" (me!). Then, I got to enjoy a movie with him (Fireproof...it was great!), and some delicious popcorn. We were going to head out to dinner afterwards, but we ate small and enjoyed some time shopping at a couple of stores before heading home a little early to see Gabrielle before her bedtime. After that, we exchanged gifts...I got him some pj pants, a guitar t-shirt and several CDs he's been wanting. I got the Willow Tree figurine "Anniversary" and two Christmas CDs (Sara Groves and Barlow Girl) that I am listening to today. Thanks, honey for being a wonderful husband and daddy for Gabi too!

My beautiful flowers!


0 comments: