Thursday, November 20, 2008

November trip to Kansas

So, here's the pictures from our last trip to Kansas...
Gabrielle's really been "into" the Little Einsteins lately, and I found a really cute book on clearance at our grocery store one day.  It was great because she played with it and looked at the book for quite a while (okay, 15 minutes at a time--but that's a lot for an 18-month old's attention span).

Playing with Rocket who's attached to the book.

Brrrr...it was cold and windy in Kansas!

We visited Cheney, enjoyed some chili and cinnamon rolls (yummy!), and played in the gym for a little while.  I caught up with some of my teacher friends...we all had a great time!

Getting into the my makeup in my purse is one of Gabrielle's favorite thing to do after we're done eating at a restaurant...seems like a great idea until she gets eyeliner on her face!  :)

Playing on the floor a little with Grandpa Reinke--we also made a quick trip up to Nebraska to see my family for about 36 hours.

0 comments: