Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday, Gabrielle!

 I can't believe that my little "baby" is already 2 years old.  I was just thinking the other day that I am sure she's going to be "all grown up" before I can even believe it.  Lately, she likes to dance to music with Nick in the evenings, and I was imagining her at her wedding...I'm sure it will be here before I really want it to be!

Gabrielle at 11 weeks.  You can barely still see her "disappearing twin" to the right of her.  I LOVED hearing the heart beat every time we went to the doctor!

First moments with mommy--after 12 hours of induced labor (yuck!) and an emergency c-section since her head was too big for my birth canal, and the cord was around her neck.  
I think we were both tired!

Naked picture in the hospital.  I forgot how weird the umbilical cord looked at first.

My daughter at her baptism...with her godparents (my sister, Katherine, and her husband, Dan).

The first picture of Gabrielle at our new home in Odessa, TX.

Enjoying the bubbles at her 1st birthday party.

Halloween 2008 with daddy.

Helping me create some treats for her birthday party--fat pretzels with almond bark and sprinkles (Leo's Conducting Batons!).

0 comments: