Thursday, August 05, 2010

Not bad for a lefty

Here's a few of the "crafts" that we've been doing lately.

Using some of the adhesive foam pieces that Grandma Reinke gave us at Christmas. Notice that Gabrielle was pretty persistent to match the shirts and bottoms in the same colors...I tried to mix it up, but that didn't go over with her.

More foam pieces...this time we used Elmer's glue (and didn't even make that big of a mess!).

I finally got brave enough to let Gabrielle use the finger paints that Grandma Reinke gave her for Christmas. I've had it in the closet, and been able to "avoid" getting it out whenever she asks. But, it's been SO hot here, and every time we go outside for a few minutes we get bit up. So, I've been coming up with fun things inside.

The second finger painting picture.

One day Gabrielle was coloring and started drawing the letters to my name...I helped her with a few of the "curvy" parts, but she did a great job with all the rest!

"Gabrielle"

"Nick"--obviously

"Benjamin"

Then she wanted to do Grandmas' name, "Janice".

And, Papa couldn't be left out either--"Delmar".

0 comments: