Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What's been keepin' us busy...

Funny faces and a camera were great entertainment while I was waiting to meet the doctor.

We put all these little foam alphabet and number pieces together in order one morning, and then we noticed Gabrielle was taller and Benjamin was shorter.

We went to the Port Neches Library one day in July and Gabrielle ended up winning a bucket of prizes with a ticket to Schlitterbahn.

Gabrielle "shared" her tent with Benjamin one afternoon.

Lowe's Build and Grow...she wanted me to help her build the spaceship that Saturday morning.

Putting the finishing touches on it.

Daddy got to feed Benjamin while we used the hammers.

Gabrielle wearing my Strawberry Shortcake nightgown that matches the puzzle from when I was little.

Reading to my kiddos before nap time one day.

The Nederland Library had alligators one day...you can see me touching it at the top of the picture (holding Benjamin!).

Just a baby alligator...

Gabrielle playing with the orange Playdoh.

Benjamin just hamming it up in his chair while Gabrielle played Playdoh...he's such a good baby!!!

0 comments: