Thursday, March 06, 2008

My day...

I am so glad that we are trying Gabi in Kid's Day Out at church again today. I got several errands run today (six different stores and the bank) without worrying about exposing her to the cold air and taking her in and out of the carseat (which is NOT her favorite thing in the world), worked more on a picture-scanning project from my childhood, and even read my book for a little while--WOW!

Unfortunately, Nick was home sick today...he's been fine in the mornings, but has been throwing up at work after lunch (Tues and Wed), and ends up coming home early. He has no problems keeping food down after breakfast or supper, so I am hoping that there's not something at work that is causing this--that could be a problem! Some of you know that last weekend he also had full-body-heat-activated hives from Friday through Sunday, so that wasn't very much fun either. I'm just glad that we didn't have to visit the emergency room (since we don't have minor emergency here). He's also been battling a sore thoat for a while, so just pray that he gets well soon.

2 comments:

Sommer's said...

I'm glad you had a good day. What a wonderful thing--Mommy time. Sorry to hear about Nick. After you mentioned the sore throat thing it made me think he may want to go to the doctor to check out for strep. Some people react to strep with vomiting off and on. Just a thought. We'll keep him in our prayers.

Jill said...

Feel better, Nick! That sounds awful!!