Friday, January 09, 2009

Christmas in Texas

Before we left for Kansas and Nebraska Christmases, we opened a few gifts at home between us...mostly so that we didn't have to haul all our gifts back and forth in the car.

Daddy helping Gabrielle open her first gift of the year.

It's a toy piggy bank.

Gabrielle helping daddy open his gift...
some new accessories and books for his mandolin.

More cheesy smiles.

Opening another gift for Gabrielle.

Oooh, ahhh! It's a play kitchen.

Gabrielle enjoying her new toy...
Some assembly was required--you'll have to ask Nick about this one. I told him that it probably wouldn't get any easier in the years to come!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I just cant believe yall are leaving. It makes me sad to think i wont get to babysit Gabby anymore or that yall wont even be in the town anymore.:(
i wish yall didnt have to leave.



-tyleigh :]


tell Gabby I love her please :]