Tuesday, January 27, 2009

G & G Reinke come to visit

This past weekend my parents came to visit us in Texas.  We enjoyed a weekend full of great food, laughter, and even some education about the local area at two museums.  

After Nick and I helped lead worship at a church in Crane, TX (about 30 minutes south of here) we hit their local Sonic for lunch.  Notice that we were all sitting outside without our jackets.  We definitely enjoyed the beautiful weather!!!

Gabrielle dressing up in my flip-flops and the snow-hat that I bought at JCPenny's the day before when I was shopping with my mom (can you believe I spent a mere $.29 on it?!).  I intended for her to wear it next year when we are back in KS for winter, but obviously this hat has made it's way into her dress-up clothes.

Posing with daddy (and the hat).

Looking at pictures with Grandma...and sticking out their tongues!

Playing with Grandpa.

Dancing to the rap music that was playing on TV.

Sitting with Grandpa on the toy box that he made for Gabrielle this fall.  Thanks soooo much again--we LOVE it!

Giving out hugs and kisses before bed.

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

I love your tongue picture! Classic!