Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Benjamin's visitors

Here's some of the pictures we took while we were in the hospital after Benjamin was born.

My friend, Heather, getting some cuddly-baby-time.

Gabrielle adorned Benjamin with some Tigger stickers on his hands and feet. I don't think that he was too impressed, but it was cute to watch her "love on him" in her own special way.

Gabrielle reading her baby a story.

Special sibling kisses...

Gabrielle decided that she needed to carry Benjamin over to Grandma. This freaked me out at first since I was sitting in my bed, and wasn't able to move much, but my mom came to the "rescue". I DO love this picture with the three of them!

Gabrielle opening the "big sister" gift in the hospital.

Big Sister Dora book was one of her gifts.

Getting some IPOD time while the grandmas held Benjamin.

Grandma Debbie with her two grandkids...obviously Gabrielle was NOT in the mood to take a picture at the moment.

Grandma Reinke getting to hold Benjamin.

More play time with her baby and new "big sister" toys.

Gabrielle holding Benjamin for the first time...melts my heart!

High fives for being a great big sister.

The only "family picture" we got of all four of us in the hospital.

0 comments: