Tuesday, January 15, 2008

One of these girls looks just like the other...


Here are a couple of pictures I thought you might enjoy (especially if you are one of those people who thinks Gabi looks like me). Today I was going through some childhood pictures and scanning them onto our computer so I can print out copies for myself, and found the one on the top. There are several others that I think show Gabrielle looking like me, but this one was the closest up of me.
Anyway...hope you are all enjoying your week...Gabi's still on breathing treatments, and was coughing LOTS today, so hopefully tomorrow's better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fun. I have some of Elena doing the same thing as me at her age (dumping cereal on the floor, playing piano) and we are twins! Sorry about the RSV - both of mine of had it (and ended up in hospital) so stay on top of it. Sounds like you caught it early - whew! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Wow... you two really do look like twins! Thanks for sharing the cute pics! =)
Love, Julie