Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick, but still cute!

So we are still doing breathing treatments 3-4 times each day in hopes that Gabrielle gets better soon. She seems to be in a fairly good mood most of the day, which leads me to believe that she's not physically feeling too bad. Still, I feel a little "home-bound" because I don't want her to infect anyone else. It was great just to get out to the grocery store by myself on Saturday while Nick stayed home with her. It was also good to see her smile at me when I came back home though...feels great to be missed sometimes, I guess! :)

Can you see her two front teeth? I've been trying to get a picture of them for quite some time!!!

She LOVES shoelaces right now...mostly just pulling on them until they are untied and then sticking the hard end-piece in her mouth. She's just so cute when she's being onery...

Looks like she might be ready to try some spaghetti soon! :)
Just relaxin' together reading a book this past weekend.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Poor girly! Hope she feels better soon. Nick, if you read this, send Theresa out again (the grocery store is was a good start, but not enough!) for a Target run by herself or to a movie (gasp!) or something, because seriously, it is awful being in the house day in and day out. Hang in there guys!