Monday, September 29, 2008

Just playin' around

Gabrielle likes to put a blanket over her head--usually to play "Peek-a-boo" with us.  But, lately she's been putting it over her head and then attempting to do other things like in this picture (play her toy piano).  Interesting to see her walking around the living room like a zombie.  I tried it myself and I couldn't see a thing through that blanket--interesting.


The blanket falls down, and now you can see that she likes to play dress up with some of my clothes (in this case it's the bottom skirt-piece to a swim suit set).  Fun!  :)

Another blanket picture...

I think that she was getting ready to show off her belly button (one of the body parts she is fairly proud of!).  I thought this was a fun picture too because you can see a lot of her teeth.  By the way, since she has the four teeth in the front (top and bottom) and one set of 4-molars, what are the next ones to come in, and about when can I expect them?  

0 comments: