Monday, September 20, 2010

Dance class begins

We stayed at the same dance studio this year, Keely Jardell's, but are now officially in the "Baby Ballet" class on Wednesdays. I am just pumped that I don't have to pay monthly for her classes again this year, just the one time fee that I already pre-paid last spring!

Gabrielle doing a pose for me before her class.

Gabrielle with one of her friends, Raylen, after their first ballet class a couple of weeks ago. Check out all the cute little girls in their dresses in the background!

Showing me the dance bar...

...and being a monkey too! :)

Cheese!

More cheeses for the camera!

Daddy and Benjamin eating at Jason's Deli after dance.

And Benjamin taking pointers on how to eat ice cream. I have a feeling he's going to want to eat off our plates as soon as he can chew little pieces. My little baby is growing up SO fast!


Just a little video of Gabrielle before we headed out the door for her first dance class.

0 comments: