Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks, grandma!!!

After my gallbladder surgery (which went well), my mom flew down to help out while I was recovering. She had a great time with the kiddos, and even cleaned the house for us (bathtub and shower included!).

Reading...one of their favorite things to do together.

Gabrielle "posing" by the Bumbo (lol).

Giving each other some morning hugs and smiles before we changed out of our pjs for the day.

Gabrielle "reading" a book to Benjamin in his walker while I was getting dressed one morning.

Grandma Reinke feeding Benjamin while Gabrielle "entertained" them. I'm SO thankful that she was here, but by the end of the week I was really "missing them" since I was limited to what activities I was supposed to do with them (like not hold Benjamin).

0 comments: