Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We love Chick Fil-A (and MOPS too)!

We finally had our first MOPS meeting of the year (I'll take pictures of our new room and beautiful decorations next time). We had a great turn out...the most moms we've ever had from what I've heard. I'm excited for this year--to see friends that I met last year, and get to know some new moms too!

Afterwards we usually head to Chick Fil-A. This is a picture of one of my new mommy friends, Amy with her little guy, Miles (who was born on the same day, in the same hospital, even with the same OB as Benjamin--seriously!). Cute kisses!!!

The four girls who were at lunch that day with their ice creams...all of them are adorable. I'm SO glad I enjoy hanging out with their moms so Gabrielle can have friends too. What a blessing!!!

0 comments: