Saturday, September 18, 2010

Swimming and family...

Here are a few of the pictures from our time in Wichita. Nick had to work during the day on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the Koch building. So, the kids and I enjoyed hanging out with friends and getting in some shopping at the Super Target next door to our hotel--awesome!!! :)

Gabrielle doing a little dance after we ate at Spangles.

Doing some "ballerina" spins.

Daddy was a trooper with the kiddos in the pool since I accidentally forgot my swimsuit. Seriously, how can I pack a car full of things for everyone, and forget something for myself? Ugh. Anyway...here's Gabrielle trying to relax and float on her back.

One of Gabrielle's favorite things in the pool!

After eating with Grandpa and Grandma Walker, they came over to our hotel to watch Gabrielle swim for a while. Benjamin was in such a great mood with Grandma Judy.

Enjoying some time with Grandpa Chuck (Nick's dad).

They were amazed at how well Gabrielle could swim.

On Nick's birthday we headed to Red Robin for some burgers with more of his family. Here's Nick's sister, Stacey, with Benjamin before we got our food...and then my camera battery ran out (oops!).

Nick's mom gave him this KU Jayhawk clock for his birthday. I hope that some day we'll have a house with a basement so we can hang all his KU stuff up again.

Nick's mom holding Benjamin while Nick and Gabrielle got in one more evening of swimming at our hotel.

Tah-dah!!!

Gabrielle swimming to the steps without her floaties.

Two of my cuties...

And a picture with me...I promise I'll remember my swimming suit next time for sure!


A short clip of Gabrielle jumping in the pool and swimming to Nick...she's definitely our little fish!

0 comments: