Friday, September 17, 2010

Trip to Nebraska

At the end of August, we made the trip to Nebraska (partially take my mom back, partially to celebrate my grandma's 85th birthday). Here are a few of the pictures we took in the
36 hours that we were there.

LOVE this picture! We were walking into the restaurant Sunday after church, and I walking behind my dad and Gabrielle outside. She turned around right as I snapped the picture--cute!!! I only wish that I knew more about editing pictures to make this look better...if anyone has some suggestions, I'm game!

My Grandpa and Grandma Reinke (on her 85th birthday) with the grandchildren who were able to be at her celebration.

(L to R) My parents, my grandparents, my Aunt Melva (my dad's younger sister) & Eric, and my Aunt Marlys & Uncle Howard
(my dad's older brother).

Eating supper with my Uncle Dean and Aunt Deanna (my mom's oldest sister). Benjamin was just chillin'--checking out the NASCAR on the TV up on the wall.

Hugs from my daughter...one of my favorite things!

Benjamin playing on the floor with a doll that Grandma Reinke gave him. He was pulling the doll's hair...
hopefully he won't do that to us for real!

Nick reading one of the "Sweet Pickles" books to the kids.

Enjoying some time holding Benjamin...especially since I hadn't been able to hold or carry him for about a week after my gallbladder surgery.

Gabrielle begged Grandpa Reinke for a tractor ride the last day we were in Nebraska...fun times on the farm!!!

0 comments: