Monday, April 28, 2008

Random pictures from last week

Okay, so I couldn't come up with a creative title to this week's blog that tied these five "random" pictures together. I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately (to try to get caught up with Gabi's book), so I am going to use that excuse for the lack of creative-energy today. Plus, I am working on fitting in all my "regular" home-activities into 2 days since I am substitute teaching on Tuesday and Thursday, and Nick will be off work with us this Friday.

Who needs to buy toys when she loves to play with the plastic Easter eggs and my flip-flops?


We bought Gabi a $2 red ball, and she loves to play with it--either by herself, or tossing it back and forth with us. We are trying to prepare her for sports--okay, we're really not, but it's a nice thought! :)


Gabrielle likes to go into our entryway and pick the "pretty" fake flowers off my arrangement that I have sitting by the door. At least this week she's been bringing them to me when she pulls them off. Hopefully this new "activity" will bore her soon, and I won't have to continually stick those flowers back onto the stems.


Our first out-of-town-trip with Gabrielle's front-facing car seat to Lubbock this weekend. She really only slept about 30 minutes on the way up, and about the same on the way back (it's a 2-hour drive one way). Hopefully she'll do a little better when the newness of facing forwards wears off at little bit.


This is Gabi after we got home from Lubbock Saturday evening and breaking her curfew by 2 hours. She seemed like her energy was not going to wear out at any point. Good thing that she finally settled down to sleep around 10pm. Guess she thought that since she was in her car seat, a stroller, or a shopping cart all day that she needed a little time to run around and play with her toys when we got home.

I think that we are going to need a hair cut soon too--what do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her cute painted toenails!! =)

Anonymous said...

Nick & Theresa -
Gabby is adorable!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast she has grown!

Jill said...

She looks like such a big girl!! I can tell she's going to have great hair! Maybe just a trim? Or if she keeps clippies in well, just clip her "bangs" over to the side and let them grow. Getting bangs trimmed is a pain, once you get started.