Monday, July 21, 2008

New accomplishments this week

I know that both of these videos are dark, but I hope you can get the main idea. I am just continue to be so amazed every day at the new things Gabrielle is learning to do. Currently, we are working on using a fork or spoon with our meal...sometimes she picks the food up with her fingers and puts it on the spoon, just so that it falls back off and she sticks the food in her mouth with her fingers. Wonderful!



The other day Gabrielle climbed up on the piano bench by herself, turned around, and started "playing". It was sooo cute. I was afraid that when she did this that she would pound hard on the keys, but she plays pretty nicely. Makes me smile every time she does it now! :)



We have had this slide in the livingroom for a while now, and up until this past weekend, she would only go down the slide if we were waiting at the bottom for her. Well, now she seems to think that she can do it well enough by herself, and since this video was taken, has also learned to go down on her stomach--feet first thankfully! I guess now that she is confident with it, we'll get it out in the backyard soon--may be we'll wait for these TX temperatures to cool down a bit too.


Just yesterday I found my little angel had climbed up next to the kitchen table and had put all of daddy's mail/newspapers on the floor. Fabulous new trick!

0 comments: