Monday, July 28, 2008

Our lil' CORNhusker

So for the first time last Saturday night, we let Gabrielle try some corn-on-the-cob. At first she just stared at the corn and even put it up to her lips a couple of times before she realized that she had to bite off the corn. It was sooo cute watching her learn another new "trick".

Also, if you look at the pictures, she was using her Nebraska plate for supper that night...must have added a little extra good luck because she LOVED the corn on the cob! Who says that she can't be a Cornhusker too? I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma Reinke won't object!

What in the world is this?

Eating her corn in a backwards flute-holding position to start out.

No stopping her now that she understands what she's doing!

Do I look like I'm done yet?

I think there's still more corn I haven't gotten off this cob!


Is it possible to get corn off the handles?





Just a little video of her polishing off the delicious corn.

0 comments: