Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not feeling well

Fabulous post, huh? Well, I've been feeling "under the weather" for about 2 weeks now. When we were finishing up our trip in Nebraska at my parent's house, I randomly threw up after breakfast, and then felt fine the rest of the day. I was tired, but thought it was from the trip. When we got home I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative...I've also taken a second one since then, and that one was negative too--bummer!

I have felt more and more tired during the day, achy all over my body, along with nausea and stomach cramps every time after I eat even the smallest amount of food (yet, I still get hungry, which is discouraging). And, I finally got the thermometer out last Thursday and noticed that I had over a 101 temperature (I thought I was just hot because we are living in TX, and it's summertime!).

I'm sooo thankful that Nick took the day off on Friday to watch Gabi while I got in a little extra rest. But, I don't seem to be feeling that much better, so it looks like I will need to find a doctor to go to on Monday morning. If any of you have any advice or suggestions, I am all ears (esp. my "medical" friends). And, I would appreciate your prayers...especially since I have played the "what if" game so many times in my head to figure out what's wrong with me.

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

Were you able to find a doctor? I hope you are feeling better and back on track soon!