Thursday, July 09, 2009

At the farm

Gabrielle checkin' out all the cows--and there's a lot!

She was very hesitant about petting the calf, or even letting it lick her hand...may be next time.

Petting one of the baby kittens with Grandma.

Monkey see, monkey do...
Luckily she didn't think that she needed to be as high as her boy cousins, Dylan and Matthew...I'm sure it will only be a matter of time (just like me following my brother and cousin Stuart in their adventures!).

Checking out the hay bales.

I know that this looks bad, but I thought it was a pretty cool "action" shot with the dust flying. She didn't really even get hurt. Grandma and aunt Katherine are talking to my aunt Marlys and cousin Stuart (Dylan's daddy).

We found a fuzzy caterpillar in Grandma's garden...
I think Gabi's face is priceless...not for sure what's going on!

It crawled all the way up her arm. She said it tickled!

0 comments: