Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Visiting my relatives

While we were in Nebraska, we fit in some visits with some family members...of course there's never enough time for everyone, but we try to see people as much as we can.

My aunt Deanna Hobelmann and Gabrielle giving hugs.

Enjoying Deanna's merry-go-round in her backyard.

Wheeeee!!!

We also spent a little time at my Grandpa and Grandma Reinke's house in Byron. Gabrielle and Matthew had a good time "entertaining" Grandpa with the wooden hammer/peg toy.

Just one of the fabulous memories that we watched...Grandpa still has all the old VHS tapes of us at holidays--Halloween included. In this video you can see my cousins Amy and Ann. It was fun to watch Gabrielle "watch me" growing up. Of course Nick thought it was pretty funny too!

A little more up-close of Amy, Ann, and my Grandma circa 1989.



I know that this video is short, but I thought it was still funny!



One more funny Halloween from the past.

Gabrielle posing with Samantha for a picture.

Gabrielle had a "Marilyn Monroe moment" at my grandparents' house when she realized that the vent on the floor would puff up her dress.

My grandpa giving kisses to Gabrielle--I love this picture!

Swinging outside with Grandma before we left.

0 comments: