Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cousins are fun


"Cheeeers!"

Matthew helping Gabrielle into the swing--playing so nice!

Samantha making her way through the grass.

All three kids enjoying the swingset.

Doing some "Pops" fireworks with Katherine and Grandma.

Oooo....sparklers!

More swinging...I think it's Gabrielle's favorite thing to do!

Playing in the garage at Grandma's house...
and getting a little ride from Matthew!

More tricycle fun.

My brother pulling me via trike...I wasn't even two then.
I think Matthew looks a lot like him at this age...fun memories!

Riding on the old tractor that I used to play on.

My brother on the tractor and me in the cart...obviously the paint has gotten pretty worn over the years...isn't that a sign of love?

Gabrielle couldn't quite reach the pedals yet, so Matthew was nice enough to help her out by pushing!

"Let's go fly a kite!"

Showing Gabrielle how it works, and letting her hold the string.

Both kids intrigued by the kite "up high".


I love this video of Matthew chasing the kite's shadow!!!

0 comments: