Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gabrielle's first purchase

Gabrielle spent the money out of her piggy bank for a toy mixer.

Working on making a cake...just like mommy!

Changing out the beaters.

I'm still a little surprised that she "gave up" the money from her piggy bank for a toy. But, hopefully this is just the beginning of us teaching her good money management skills. I'm sure it won't be easy, but hopefully we can start early so she can avoid some of the mistakes sooo many people make when they get to be adults.

Bonus picture:
Nick bought red roses for me and orange lilies for Gabrielle--what a nice surprise--both in our favorite colors!

1 comments:

The Kyler said...

Congrats on a little BOY! I am trying to catch up on the blogs I follow and not doing very good at comenting.

The author of the book is Kathe Wunnenberg.