Friday, February 01, 2008

Yea!!!

Yea!! That's about all I can say since we had a dr. appointment this morning and they said that Gabi sounded/looked great! They even said that we can start weaning her off the breathing treatments during the next week...yea again!!! Thanks again for your prayers for Gabrielle to get better. The last "yea" goes to not having to schedule another appointment for her 9-mo "well-baby" like they said we might have to do. Hopefully no more doctor's appointments until she's a year old! :)

1 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! What fabulous news. I hope she continues to feel better. I'm glad to hear the clothes arrived okay. They were some of our favorites, so enjoy!! I do have some toy recommendations if you want them. I'll try to e-mail you some links.

Oh, and Syd's gymnastic's teacher grew up right outside of Odessa and says it's about the same trip as to Wichita, so we're thinking we'll have to come visit sometime. Totally doable.

love to you all!