Friday, January 01, 2010

Gabrielle's first experience in the snow!!!

Oh, snow, how I missed the fun times I used to have with you. Last year at Christmas Gabrielle and Nick both were pretty sick, and I was afraid that I was going to catch their germs too, so I stayed inside. Other than that, we really haven't had the opportunity to play in the snow since some time before Gabrielle was born.

Gabrielle and I making snow angels...she's got a little snow on her bottom. And, can you see my coat "bulging" at the bottom because of my baby bump? :)

Eating snowflakes that were still falling while I was finishing up my snow angel (and trying to figure out how to get "out" of my snow angel without messing it up.

Grandma Reinke getting ready to push Gabrielle and I down the little hill on the sled. Unfortunately we didn't get very far...guess we needed a steeper hill.

Can you believe that Gabrielle wanted to get all bundled up so that she could go outside and swing? I think her eyes look SO blue in this picture--love it!!!

Daddy pushing Gabrielle on the ice and snow in the ditch.



Sledding is fun!

Grandma trying to sled down the hill...look, no hands!

Tah-dah!

Me taking a turn.

And, one of the best parts of all...coming inside for hot chocolate with marshmallows...notice Gabrielle's chocolate mustache!

Gabrielle trying to eat the BIG marshmallow...grandma Reinke didn't have any small ones. Fun!

0 comments: