Friday, January 15, 2010

A random post...

Gabrielle with all her Christmas "loot". She got lots of books and DVDs this year, and several other fun things to play with too. Thanks to everyone who made this Christmas a special one for us again.

The creche that my dad and uncle made to go with my Willow Tree Nativity set. Yes, the wood is black and red, which is a natural coloring that happened from a bug/disease in the tree. The tree was cut down from the windbreak in my parents' backyard in Nebraska. What a special heirloom gift I received this year!!!



Hope you enjoy Gabrielle's little performance. She got one of my hand weights from the treadmill and used it as a microphone. Too cute. You will also hear at the end of the video that she demands for us to "clap" for her. She's my cutie!

Gabrielle getting "shy" all of a sudden.

My cute little helper stirring the chili soup.

Gabrielle with her crafts that we made one morning...a necklace made from Cheerios and her initials "written" in dried beans.

0 comments: