Monday, August 04, 2008

Stacking cups

So, I have a rubbermaid box full of "gifts" for Gabi that I pick up when I find things on clearance--mostly books, but also few smaller toys too. After Christmas, I found these stacking cups for $3, and thought that she would finally enjoy them. The best part is that they all stack into the bottom bucket with a lid, and there are 8 small shapes that can be inserted in through the openings in the lid too--neat!

So, for the first part of the week, she was just knocking the cups down after I had stacked them all up (almost as tall as she is!). But, she tried to stack them up by herself the other day too. I was so proud of her for learning something new again! :)

Trying hard to make it look like mommy's way...

Checking with me to see if it looks okay...

Tah-dah!

0 comments: