Saturday, August 02, 2008

Another recipe

So, thought I would share another recipe with you. It's been while since I tried some new ones since I have been going through some good "oldies" lately. I've been trying to find tasty dinners that I can put together during Gabi's nap time and then throw in the oven later. This is especially helpful to me since she wants to be up on a chair "watching" while I'm getting food prepared in the evenings...and that hasn't really work so hot for either of us lately.

Also, if you are interested in a BBQ Ribs recipe that was easy and tasty, just check out the comments on the previous post--very delicious and easy clean up--thanks, Tanya!!!

Easy Chicken and Rice

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 ½ cups dry minute rice
½ cup boiling water
1 can "healthy" cream of chicken soup
1 can "healthy" cream of mushroom soup
2 T onion soup mix (I used a whole pkg)
Parsley
Place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking dish. In a large bowl, boil water in microwave and add rice. Continue by adding soups and mix. Spread mixture over chicken. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with parsley and back for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Enjoy!

0 comments: