Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Toilet sounds like toy...

One last thing that happened while we were in Nebraska at my parents' house...Gabrielle dropped our camera in the toilet. We seriously keep the bathroom doors shut at our house in Texas, but it's hard to do that when you are somewhere else.

She was looking at the pictures on the screen, and then all of a sudden she wasn't in the livingroom with us anymore...I found her in the bathroom, and my first thought was that she was just splashing in the toilet (which we've told her not to do SO many times). Then, she reached in and grabbed the dripping-wet camera.

Long story made short...we took it apart, drained it (seriously!), put her down for a nap, and waited. It didn't work until I tried to push the on button when we got home on Tuesday. Luckily I was able to upload all these pictures from our weekend! And, now since it's Saturday and I am just now finishing the posts that I started earlier this week it is fully working again--can you believe it? The final test will be uploading the new pictures that I took yesterday...thanks, Lord, for not making us spend another $200 for my mistake of not keeping a closer eye on Gabrielle! :)

0 comments: